Friday, February 13, 2015

A Bientôt!

This has not been a stellar week of blogging by any means and for those of you who check in every day, I do apologize. I try very hard to write something from Monday to Friday but there are weeks when life simply has other plans.

That being said, it's going to be pretty quiet at Running on Carbs for the next two weeks.

Doug and I are heading south in the morning for another one of our wonderful road trips. By the time we get back we will have explored five different states, played at 7 or 8 different golf courses, run through orange groves as well as by the US capitol buildings.

I have managed to squeeze clothes for every possible temperature into my suitcase.

We have a carload of healthy snacks and I have made a double batch of Glo Bars to keep us happy.

I have packed a ridiculous amount of diabetes supplies because, well, you never know how many rogue doorknobs I may encounter.

We're going to museums, gonna check out some rocket ships, explore some charming towns and drive all over the place.

I'm guessing we're going to have some pretty tasty food too.

No promises on my blogging frequency but I do promise to take all sorts of photos along the way and share some of my favourites with you.

Talk to y'all on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment