Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Meet Zip



Oh hi there! 

My name is Zip

I am a fitbit.

I'm a super-duper pedometer. As in I track your steps and keep track of how far you've walked in a day. I also sync with your iPhone or iPad and keep track of your progress. 

Oh, and I'm a wicked shade of green and just look really cool. 

I'm currently sitting in an Amazon.ca warehouse somewhere but that is about to change.

A nice lady, well I assume she's nice anyway, just ordered me. Her name is Céline. That sounds like the name of a nice person I think. If all goes well, I should be packed, shipped and delivered by next Tuesday.

Rumour has it that this Céline lady is planning to spend a lot of time golfing this summer. As in three or four games a week!?! Rumour also has it that she's a bit of a fitness freak and prefers to walk most of the courses she plays.

She apparently keeps track of her other activities (running, cycling and swimming) and decided that it would be fun to also track how far she walks and how many steps she takes during a golf game. And I'm guessing, since she is apparently a new golfer, she will be walking A LOT!

An hour of research, some reading of reviews, a few clicks of the mouse and voilà! I'm about to have a new home.

Give us a day or two to get settled and then I promise to be back with a review of how it's going. She might take a bit of getting used to as I figure out her quirks but I have every confidence that we'll get along fine.

Hopefully she comes with a manual...?

Stay tuned for more updates from Zip and Céline on their golfing adventures.

2 comments:

  1. I love this Celine! Maybe your new Fitbit and my new GPS watch will be friends!? My watch has already been bought in the states and is awaiting arrival via my cousin. We can explore new exercise gadgets together :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pink Zip and have one piece of advice for you. Be sure to have extra batteries at home. A battery does last many months, but when it dies there is no warning. Because it uses one of the many types of disc batteries, most stores don't carry them. I can't wait to see how many steps you'll record with your running and golf.

    ReplyDelete