Thursday, November 14, 2013

Any. Day. Now.

I feel like I'm poised, legs slightly bent, ready to spring.

I have done my research, got my doctor's note and called my insurance company. I'm poised and ready to spring the second they announce the Dexcom's release in Canada.

Any.

Day.

Now.

I've done my research and narrowed down my selection for the new GPS (running/cycling/swimming) watch (watches?) I want to buy. Now I'm scouring websites and waiting for Black Friday deals. Pre-Christmas deals. Boxing Day deals. Waiting for the price to drop to a point where I'm ready to buy.

Any.

Day.

Now.

It's getting colder in Canada and I've traded in my running shorts for my winter running tights...which are just a bit too bit. Not too too big but big enough that, even when I tie them up tight, I have to hike them up a few times on runs. I'm waiting for the December sale at our local running club to buy a new, smaller pair.

Any.

Day.

Now.

I've diligently written down everything I ate for a week. I'm religiously taking my digestive enzymes before every meal. I've gone for bloodwork. I've found a website that sells the stuff I need at a pretty decent price. Now I'm just waiting patiently for my second naturopath appointment at the end of next week to see what they say about everything and what they recommend I continue to take.

Any.

Day.

Now.

I'm working to improve my swimming speed to go along with my new and improved swimming stroke.

I'm waiting for the late fall Clinique Bonus Days at Holt Renfrew so I can get a fabulous gift when I buy more face cream.

I'm looking forward to my trip to Toronto this Saturday so that I can stop in at a new fancy pen store to buy more ink for my fountain pen...and maybe buy that lovely kelly green fountain that just came out.

I try hard to live in the moment but sometimes it feels like I'm spending more time looking down the road thinking:

Any.

Day.

Now.

1 comment:

  1. I applaud your respect for delayed gratification. I know it's difficult.

    ReplyDelete